Ok, I am a Canadian and I only travel south to get away. However there are a few places that stand out to me. Here are my 7 from down below.
- Anaheim, CA – It has to be a great place – the happiest place on earth is there.
- Washington DC – Great city but it was not the White House or the Capital that was the most impressive. The Smithsonian is amazing.
- Cape Canaveral, FL – Is that a city? Jeff calls it Nerd Heaven. I call it impressive.
- St. Augustine, FL – An old city with an Alligator Farm. Strange combination but it works.
- Alpharetta, GA -Could this possibly be the cleanest city around? Probably not but it looks good anyways.
- St. Louis, MO – Has a really big Arch that you can ride to the top (better be able to handle small, confined spaces).
- Mesquite, NV – Cheap golf and hotels, low traffic and Vegas is under an hour away. Need to return again – soon.
Your turn. What are your top 7 cities in the USA?