Ok, with Christmas only 4 days away we have some really great news for you. We are going to teach you how to say Merry Christmas in 7 of our favorite languages. You never know when this will come in handy.
1. German: Fröhliche Weihnachten
2. Hebrew: Mo’adim Lesimkha. Chena tova
3. Russian: Pozdrevlyayu s prazdnikom Rozhdestva is Novim Godom
4. Japanese: Shinnen omedeto. Kurisumasu Omedeto
5. Rapa-Nui (Easter Island): Mata-Ki-Te-Rangi. Te-Pito-O-Te-Henua
6. Navajo: Merry Keshmish
7. Icelandic: Gledileg Jol
We found these great ways of saying Merry Christmas on a site called Santa’s Net. Do you really think we were able to recite these from memory?
How do you know how to say Merry Christmas? Let us know.