Apple has the ipad. Blackberry has the Playbook.
Is there any use for a laptop in this world we live in?
Apparently there is…
Here are the Top 7 Uses for your Laptop. Enjoy.
1. Nutcracker – I didn’t see that one coming.
2. Portable Chair – I can see this coming in handy. Sporting events, picnics and even waiting for the train.
3. Pillow – not part of the memory foam family but it will do the trick.
4. Mouse Trap – Finally a trap that will not snap your fingers when you set it. Come to think of it, it might not even hurt the mouse.
5. Sun Shade – What a wonderful way to protect you skin from the harmful rays of the sun without having to use sunscreen.
6. Frying Pan – Not too sure this one would work. Might be fun to try…
7. Dustpan – That is one expensive pick-er-upper. At least now we can sweep the floor and be checking Twitter at the same time.
I guess I will be keeping my laptops around when I am finished with them.