Happy Valentine’s Day
Valentines Day is a time of Love and Hearts. I love my wife deeply. In fact, I will be shopping later today for a Valentine’s gift for her. (Good thing we did that list last week.)
February is also Heart Month. So Valentine’s Day reminds me to “Love my Heart”.
Here are 7 interesting facts about the Human Heart.
1. On average, the heart beats 100,000 times each day. What an amazing muscle!
- (Top 7: Try 100,000 curls in the gym today. Not gonna happen)
2. Laughing is good for the heart. I always feel better after a good laugh.
- (Top 7: Want a good laugh? Check out anything by Tripp and Tyler. Recommended by The Top 7)
3. A woman’s heart beats faster than a man’s.
- (Top 7: One more thing my wife will say that she is better at than me)
4. Romance in the bedroom has a similar effect on the heart as a brisk 15 minute walk.
- (Top 7: May be true but this does not work as a line for your wife. And yes, I speak from experience 😦 )
5. More women than men have heart related illnesses. Also, more women than men die from heart disease.
- (Top 7: And women still live longer than us men. What are we doing wrong?)
6. An occasional glass of wine can be good for the heart. Overindulging has the opposite effect on this amazing muscle.
- (Top 7: I wonder if beer has the same affect? I hope so)
7. A large heart does not mean that a person is more likely to love. Sorry, Santa, but a large heart is a medical condition.
- (Top 7: I guess this is where bigger is not better)