I heard that there has been a big news story about a guy called Charlie Sheen
Watch TV… Charlie Sheen
Get on-line… Charlie Sheen
At work… Charlie
In Starbucks… Sheen
Apparently, the 45 year old Mr. Sheen has been fired from the show “Two and a Half Men”. This has transformed the nightly news into a bad soap opera.
And yet, as crazy as this circus becomes, everybody wants to talk about Charlie at the water cooler. A million followers in 4 days on Twitter seems to attest to his popularity.
A man from Winnipeg Manitoba has set up a website called Live the Sheen Dream. This great site honors some of the wing-dingers that Charlie Sheen has been quoted as saying.
Here is a list of our 7 favourite “Sheenisms”.
(Top 7: I guess it depends on how you view it)
2. “They picked a fight with a warlock.”
(Top 7: REALLY?)
3. “I’m bi-winning. I win here, and I win there.”
(Top 7: At least he has a positive attitude)
4. “You can’t process me with a normal brain.”
(Top 7: Does that mean I am not normal?)
5. “I’ve spent close to the last decade effortlessly and magically converting your tin cans into pure gold.”
(Top 7: I have to give it to the guy. He has made millions and has a loyal following)
6. “I’ve got tiger blood, man.”
(Top 7: GROSS!)
7. “I am on a drug – it’s called ‘Charlie Sheen”
(Top 7: The Best One – Makes me laugh every time I hear that one)
The way that Charlie Sheen is going, you know that there are plenty more “Sheenisms.” Go see them all at Live the Sheen Dream.
What are you favorite Sheen Sayings?