Today I went for my monthly hair cut. It was so easy.
I head to Super-cuts, sit in a chair for 10 minutes, pay $15.00 and I leave a new man.
As I was sitting in the the barber chair my mind wandered to all the bad haircuts I have seen over the years. Bowls, mullets, rat tails and crazy colors come to mind. Then I began to think of all the professional sports icons who have had bad haircuts.
Today we give you the 7 Worst Haircuts in the world of Sports
1. Brian Bosworth – It turned out that “The Boz” was better in the barbershop than in the NFL.
2. Dennis Rodman – Every basketball card I have of Rodman has a different hair style and color.
3. Jaromir Jagr – His hair is in the Mullet Hall of Fame
4. Don King – How in the world did he make his hair do that?
5. Chris Kaman – Comes by the “Caveman” nickname honestly.
6. Carlos Valderrama – Now that is BIG hair.
7. Ronaldo – Not sure what to say about that little island on his forehead.
Who do you think has the best hair in Sports?