The Takabisha Roller Coaster open on July 16, 2011 at the Fuji-Q Highland Theme Park in Japan.
Check out the ride!
Here are 7 Facts about the ride.
1. Steepest Roller Coaster in the World including a 121 degree beyond vertical drop
2. The track is 1 kilometer long.
3. The entire ride is completed within 2 minutes
4. The top speed is about 100 kph
5. The coaster was manufactured by Gerslauer Euro-Fighter.
6. It officially opened on July 16, 2011.
7. The word “Takabisha” is Japanese for “Dominant”
What is your favourite Roller Coaster?