A few weeks ago we posted the Benefits of Being a Man.
After much deliberation (and prompting from our wives) we decided that we needed to write a post dedicated to women and the uniqueness they bring to the world we live in.
Now we do not purposefully leave out the woman’s perspective when we write. The reality is that as men, we are not capable or pretend to be able to write from the point of view of a woman.
For this reason our post today is a collection of observations that men make about the other gender.
Here are 7 things only women seem to be able to understand
(*This list was originally published on Twitter by @aThumper)
1. Cats’ facial expressions.
2. The inaccuracy of every bathroom scale ever made.
3. Eyelash curlers.
4. Cutting your hair to make it grow.
5. The difference between beige, ecru, cream, off-white, and eggshell.
6 Taking a car trip without trying to beat your best time.
7. Fat clothes.
Need more? Here are 2 more Things only women understand.
8. Why bean sprouts aren’t just weeds.
9. The need for the same style of shoes in different colors.